Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I'm Ready for President Obama to Leave the White House

Go down

Why I'm Ready for President Obama to Leave the White House Empty Why I'm Ready for President Obama to Leave the White House

Post by Admin Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:11 am

Why I'm Ready for President Obama to Leave the White House B4594b188df119e855ee5196e76dc424

Barack Obama must be the most disrespected president in American history. First there were the questions about his birth certificate. Birthers, unaware that Hawaii joined the union in 1959, were in the streets asking to see the certificate like a disgruntled man on the Maury Show.

Then, during an address to a joint session of Congress in 2009, Representative Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) shouted 'You Lie!' as President Obama tried to explain the details of the Affordable Care Act. Wilson was later unapologetic and used his heckling as an opportunity to raise money for reelection.

When he travelled to Arizona in 2012, Governor Jan Brewer pointed a finger in Obama's face as soon as he arrived at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. The only thing she didn't do was refer to him as 'boy.' Gov. Brewer treated Obama like a ni**er without having to say it.

When he visited Oklahoma in 2015, not long after the massacre of 9 black men and women in Mother Emmanuel AME Church by a Confederate Flag waving racist, he was met by a few good ol' boys waving the Stars and Bars.

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down