Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Red Cross Medical Director Kills Girlfriend, Baby and Himself

Go down

American Red Cross Medical Director Kills Girlfriend, Baby and Himself Empty American Red Cross Medical Director Kills Girlfriend, Baby and Himself

Post by Admin Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:34 am

American Red Cross Medical Director Kills Girlfriend, Baby and Himself TuPMdOW

A Las Vegas father killed his girlfriend and their 11-month-old son before turning the gun on himself in an apparent double murder-suicide several days ago, PEOPLE confirms.

A Clark Country Coroner's Office spokeswoman has identified John Lunetta, 40, as the man police say killed Karen Jackson, 34 and 11-month-old John Jr., before taking his own life.

The bodies were found Monday night in a home near Mountains Edge Parkway and Rainbow Boulevard, police said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

"The first thing I asked the cop was, 'How's the baby?" one neighbor, Christy, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "He just looked at me . it's so sad."

Police said the bodies had been in the home for at least a day before they were discovered, according to the Review-Journal. Now, as investigators work to determine the circumstances surrounding the deaths, neighbors in the Southwest Valley neighborhood are trying to wrap their heads around the tragedy.

"It was very shocking to hear," neighbor Michael Bernardo told the publication. "I know [Lunetta] loved his baby."

Bernardo's wife, Denise Bernardo, added: "This is deranged. He must have snapped."

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum