Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida

Go down

Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida Empty Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida

Post by Admin Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Former WWE wrestler stops armed robber in Florida PwAPnrX

Shad Gaspard, a former WWE wrestler, halted an armed robbery over the weekend . a feat no less impressive even though it turned out the robber was armed with only a BB gun.

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Gaspard was at a Coral Springs, Florida convenience store when a man demanded Gaspard buy him a beer. When Gaspard refused, the man pulled a gun on him. At that point, Gaspard thought, "[Expletive] this . I'm not dying in Florida," and then things turned very ugly for the would-be robber.

Per Pro Wrestling Sheet's report, Gaspard took the gun, which turned out to be a BB gun. He then chased down the escaping robber, slammed his head into the door, and then immobilized him with a rear naked choke hold. Gaspard's friends, including his former tag-team Cryme Tyme partner JTG, all of whom had been outside in a car, then called the police.

"I thought it was a real gun the entire time and honestly, I just didn't want anyone to get hurt," Gaspard said. "I just kept thinking about how I wanted to make sure I got home to my son."

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum