Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO 'expert' found 'vomiting black liquid'before death

Go down

UFO 'expert' found 'vomiting black liquid'before death Empty UFO 'expert' found 'vomiting black liquid'before death

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:02 pm

A UFO conspiracy theorist was found dead in Poland earlier this year only days after he told his mother to "investigate" if anything happened to him, according to The Telegraph.

Max Spiers, 39, was in Poland in July to discuss conspiracy theories and UFOs when he was found dead inside an apartment, according to The Telegraph. Investigators ruled he died from natural causes.

Spiers apparently sent his mother a "warning" via text message a few days before his death that said:

"Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate."

Spiers lived in the United States for a few years but most recently lived in the UK, according to his mother, Vanessa Bates.

"He was making a name for himself in the world of conspiracy theorists and had been invited to speak at a conference in Poland in July," Bates told KMTV. "He was staying with a woman who he had not known for long and she told me how she found him dead on the sofa. But I think Max had been digging in some dark places and I fear that somebody wanted him dead."

According to the report, friends said Spears "vomited a black liquid" when he died.

After waiting at least two months for the result of a post-mortem examination, Bates is now questioning the investigation.

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum