Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother, Baby Killed in Car Crash With Bear on Thanksgiving

Go down

Mother, Baby Killed in Car Crash With Bear on Thanksgiving Empty Mother, Baby Killed in Car Crash With Bear on Thanksgiving

Post by Admin Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:37 pm

(Newser) - A mother and baby were tragically killed Thanksgiving night when their car hit a bear in northern California. KCRA 3 reports that Sarah Rohde, 27, was driving with her two children in Calaveras County after 6pm when her car struck the wild animal. Rohde and her 19-month-old daughter Ariana died. The bear was also killed in the accident. Per the Union Democrat, Rohde's four-year-old son Julian survived the crash and was flown to University of Davis Medical Center by helicopter to treat minor injuries.
Mother, Baby Killed in Car Crash With Bear on Thanksgiving Zhdd5Jr
"She was the best mom any child could ever ask for, and she was the best daughter," said Rohde's mother, Tracy Browning. "She was my rock, and I was her rock too." An uptick in car accidents involving bears in the area has officials growing concerned. Calaveras Fish and Game Commissioner Ron Severud told KCRA 3, "The bear population is growing and I don't see it stopping. There are going to be more wrecks." (An Alaskan boy lived to tell the tale of a bear crashing through his bedroom window.)

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum