Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman with unique birthmark covering most of her body

Go down

Woman with unique birthmark covering most of her body Empty Woman with unique birthmark covering most of her body

Post by Admin Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Woman with unique birthmark covering most of her body MhNmaEW

Yulianna Yussef has amassed a large following on Instagram, thanks to her unique birthmarks. She often writes to inspire her more than 69,000 followers with stories of acceptance and connection. But in a new post, she's sharing some of the struggles that come along with her condition, like body hair and even melanoma.

Yussef was born with CMN, or congenital melanocytic nevus, a disorder that leaves much of her body covered in painful birth marks. Her Instagram following is built on a projection of beauty and confidence, but in her latest post, Yussef lets her fans into the darker side of her photos.

"On my social media feed I try to post fancy photos that showcase how confident I am about my birthmarks, self acceptance and how I've learned to live with my giant Nevus," she wrote. "But I want to be honest with you and tell you a little bit more about how I actually physically feel and give you some more information about birthmarks."

She goes on to detail the side effects of her birthmarks, like the body hair that makes her birthmark-covered back feel "fluffy" and the intense itching that even wakes her up at night.

"There is no solution besides growing up and learning how to control yourself," she wrote. "It's a part of our 'difference' and we should learn to live with this."

Yussef has worked hard to accept her differences - her beautiful photos prove that she's not shy about showing off her birthmarks - but she tells Yahoo Lifestyle that the journey to acceptance is a few steps forward, a few steps back.

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down