Ez Newz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ez Newz
Ez Newz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman catches mechanic taking an apparent joy ride in her limited edition car

Go down

Woman catches mechanic taking an apparent joy ride in her limited edition car Empty Woman catches mechanic taking an apparent joy ride in her limited edition car

Post by Admin Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Woman catches mechanic taking an apparent joy ride in her limited edition car PVYgpDW

A California woman caught a mechanic taking her beloved limited edition Indy 500 Pace Car Edition Camaro for a joy ride last week, and recorded her confrontation with the driver in a video that has since generated thousands of reactions on Facebook.

"I took my car to the dealership so you could change the oil and change the air conditioner. Why are you driving my car to get food?" Mari Agredano-Quirino can be heard saying to the driver in the video after she stopped him at a fast food drive-through in her car, which she had taken to a dealership earlier in the day for maintenance.

Chris Teague, the owner of the Montebello Chevrolet Dealership, where Agredano-Quirino had taken her car, posted a public apology on Facebook on Monday.

"This is something we absolutely do not condone. It's completely against our company policy and we are conducting a thorough investigation on the technician to make sure that this does not happen again ... The technician made a huge mistake. And my apologies on his behalf and on behalf of the dealership," Teague said.

Teague added that the incident was "absolutely embarrassing" and that "the technician will be reprimanded to the fullest extent after our investigation is completed."

Teague also said that he called the customer and personally apologized.

The National Automobile Dealers Association told ABC News that incidents such are extremely rare and are unacceptable.

article...

Admin
Admin

http://www.trailerzone.xyz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum